LinkedIn

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Updated List of 2017 Craniofacial Events

Happy Saturday & Craniofacial Acceptance Month!

I'm still working on my challenge video nomination. Also, the events page is currently being updated. If you're hosting or know of any upcoming craniofacial events - please let me know. I am happy to share any cranio related events. You should be able to post any events to the group yourself directly.

I've been dealing with some medical issues and working to launch our charitable project. But I'll always be dedicated to sharing these cranio events. Meeting others in your realm of experience is remarkable and life-changing. I hope this helps you connect. You can view the List of updated events at: Craniofacial Events and Connection<3 br="">

No comments:

Post a Comment