LinkedIn

Monday, September 11, 2017

Craniofacial Differences or not - Make a Moral Choice and use your Voice

Do you believe in energy? I do. I believe that everything we surround ourselves with including music and people imparts within us. Do you believe in signs? I do, they’re everywhere. We’re surrounded by a loving light, my friends.

I’m not really into being a celebrity fan unless there’s meaning. I’ve met countless celebrities growing up in Big Bear while working the luxury hotels and ski resorts as a teenager into adulthood. Personally, I think celebrities are overrated, but not the inspiring ones. You know the influential people who are trying to do something about the ugliness out there in the world? Stuff is happening right in front of our eyes, but we’ve been blinded, my friends.

Look beyond the news, and you will find what I’m talking about. Nothing is being hidden from us; the deception is in plain sight. We're seeing more cases where causes of immorality and #charity are being combined and defined together - I'll get to that later on.

A few weeks ago I learned of the harsh publicity Taylor Swift endured. Terrible things were said about her. One thing that gravitated me towards her is how she took a stand for our rights, as women and many other things. Abuse is #abuse, and it should never be tolerated. If you don’t recognize by now that we the people are responsible for standing up for ourselves and our American rights - you need to take a minute please because we can lose them. We need to keep this world in balance and harmony with what’s morally right. Take a stand for what's right, even if you're terrified. The escape from your fears will be far much easier than what's to come.

We all have a story and different traumas - some in more severity than others. I know I’ve gotten abused in more ways than I can count. I was born with a physical deformity, my step-father did terrible physical and sexual things to me starting at a young age, and my mother abandoned me altogether. I could go on, but I'll spare you the details... I thought about suicide for years, and I hated myself internally, though I showed others a more confident side.

For years I blamed God. I engaged in secretive, emotional self-harm, and I acted out, but I stayed passionate in my career ambitions. I never stopped working and going to school, and I've never quit pursuing my rights for #equality.

I may have failed standing up for my rights as a child, but that all changed when I became an adult. I've filed several cases against employers and every time I was asked 'what financial incentive I wanted' when all I was seeking was EQUALITY. We are all worthy of that and more. Sadly, I see that it’s starting to slowly diminish in today's society.

A few days ago I heard Taylor’s Swift new song, and now it’s stuck on loop in my head LOL. That’s where energy comes in. You may not realize that what you listen to does, in fact, affect you. And with that said my friends, you can, and you will feel the energy coming from it. I felt genuineness from Taylor's song, and I’m grateful she took a stand for all of us. I hope you'll continue to do the same, if not make the change.

No comments:

Post a Comment