LinkedIn

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Liam's Story Chronicling Treacher Collins Syndrome

Liam is a courageous young man also born with Treacher Collins Syndrome!

I've personally experienced having silicone ears made for me to glue on. I was 12 years-old, and I was very excited because all I was seeking was to look "normal". Once I saw them in person and tried them on, I was devastated. I didn't like they way they looked or how they made me feel.

At that moment, I decided to leave my ears be, because it wasn't worth the emotional pain anymore. I dropped the ears and ran out not considering how much work the doctors had put in making them. That's my only regret - not thanking them for their efforts making them for me. If you're thinking of going through this just to accomplish a normal appearance - please spare yourself and choose to love yourself instead. <3 br="">https://youtu.be/bi8GUq2bAi0
hqdefault.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment