LinkedIn

Saturday, December 9, 2017

Craniofacial Doctor Andrew Wexler Retirement Gathering


The farewell gathering for Dr. Andrew Wexler was an amazing turnout. They even pulled my patient chart and had it out on the table. It was funny but so meaningful! ðŸ’–


Dr. Wexler has treated children with craniofacial disorders for over 35 years. He is famous for his silly bowties and genuinely caring for his patients. Those born with these conditions often undergo surgery as young as two years old. Surgery is a daunting and complex process, but he’s always ensured to bring humor just before going under the knife. He has changed many lives, including mine.

 

Not only has Dr. Wexler helped bring immense inner joy to many, but he’s given us the realization that surgeries are only surface level. Plastic surgery does not bring harmony to the heart or fix what's missing inside. He’s always advocated that fact. 


Many patients didn't show because of the wildfires in Los Angeles, but several of his colleagues attended, I lost count! I'm so thankful for Dr. Francis helping me to arrange the occasion. 

I met some incredible people on The Kaiser West LA #craniofacial team. These are amazing people who truly care to make a difference in our lives. Without their delicate care all these years, I wouldn't be here today. I'm forever grateful. 

Dr. Wexler thank you for making such a positive impact on my life! You will be deeply missed by all!



upload.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment